• 1 Post
  • 7 Comments
Joined 1Y ago
cake
Cake day: Aug 02, 2023

help-circle
rss

Indeed they did, several actually. Though people have been downvoting their comments and posts pretty hard as of late.

Lmao some troll decided to create !saynotorealgroomers@rammy.site let’s show him what we’re made of and post in the real communities !saynotogroomers@rammy.site to boost them to the top.

I actually didn’t create the Instance. It seems it was just created by a guy who doesn’t have any woke rules. Just a general purpose instance for random people to create accounts. Very lax non-woke guidelines he basically doesn’t moderate anything on the instance.

I bet they’re there because of my post I made on !saynotonazis@rammy.site or more likely they’re there from seeing this post. I hope to gain more traction on that community though. Calling us Nazis is one of the lamest excuses passed around on the Fediverse when it comes to left wingers against people on the right, it’s such a pathetically overused lie.

I’ll have to look into that, I might not be able to ban downvoters as easily but I’d at least want to ban the person who was dumb enough to file a report exposing their username.

I Just created a community dedicated to anti-Nazism and I posted about their stupid argument in the first post there !saynotonazis@rammy.site

I would very much appreciate support, I’ve been having issues with people there drive-by downvoting the content there and would really appreciate the support of this instance.

the communities I run are !saynotogroomers@rammy.site and !endclimatepropaganda@rammy.site.

Also I wonder if anyone can help me, how do I ban someone who hasn’t yet commented in my community?